Things to ask when selecting a celebrant.
1.When should I book a celebrant?
2.Do we meet at our house or at the celebrants?
3. Do you do a rehearsal?
4. Do you supply a P.A.system?
5. Do you allow meetings after the initial meeting or just communicate via emails or phone calls?
6. Do you have set ceremonies for me to choose from or do you build each one individually
1.As soon as you decide that you want to be married. The busiest season is from October to April.
2. Depending upon convenience, we can meet at either place. Evenings or weekends usually suit.
3. Always and at the venue. This is very important.
4. My PA system is capable of running off mains power or battery. I also have wireless microphones, hand held and lapel. The location of your ceremony is not an issue.
5. Yes, there is no limit to the number of times we meet. Face to face meetings help us to get to know each other. Emails and phone calls are also very important means of communication.
6. Every ceremony I help my clients to create is unique. I always provide "starter suggestions" to get you thinking!.